- A marriage proposal (with an apology if it seemed inappropriate) - This did scare me slightly and was highly inappropriate in my opinion.
- An offer to write someone's manuscript for them from scratch - I was slightly confused by this, they gave me the idea and wanted me to write the book for them?
- An offer to turn someone's novel into a movie script - I declined politely as I have no experience in script writing. I do love acting though.
- A request for my address so someone could send me jfdjnisjdbcnwspdujc - actually you don't need to know what they wanted to send me, it's embarrassing even now.
- A few offers to trade picture (a few with apologies if I get offended) - I did not bother to respond to these, not only do they freak me out but I find it wrong and inappropriate.
- An offer to edit someone's manuscript - I was unsure why I got this as I only edit my books to a certain extent before handing them over to my editor.
- A request to sign a book - OK so this one isn't so weird as I am an author but it was a nice surprise as it was the first one.
Limited Time Offer
"It was a very original idea, not to mention modern. I loved that little twist.This story had such a good plot and the story structure was sound." ~ Kacii - The Kooky Bookworm 5/5
"I read this book in one sitting as I just couldn't put it down. The story line was original, intriguing and made you feel like you were part of the action." ~ Lucy M 5/5
"I found that it's surprisingly original concept was quite common in real life but not so much in books. I found it a delightful read that I will look forward to reading in the future. And the new cover! Marvelous.You'll hear nothing but praise from me!" ~ Kathy H 5/5
"This book surpassed all of my expectations and kept me hooked from beginning to end. In Deadly to Love the action is constructed incredibly well, it is fast paced but filled with loads of detail that leaves everything easy to imagine and visualize." ~ Billie 5/5
"Mia Hoddell used the senses well to add depth and engage me as a reader, especially during action sequences or heightened moments. I really struggled to stop reading this book!" ~ L. Morgan 5/5
"It had many twists and fresh ideas, which kept me hooked and guessing where the author would take the story next." ~ Mrs Williams 5/5
"Written incredibly well with believable and relatable characters that I could sympathise, fall in love with or grow to dislike." ~ Doss 5/5
"I was drawn into this book right from the offset; it had a great, unpredictable plot that I thoroughly enjoyed." ~ J A Nestorow 5/5
The Wanderer Trilogy
"A unique and original story that took me on an un-predictable journey as the story keeps you guessing all the way to the end."~Author of The Birth of Vengeance, Paul Ross 4/5
"The supernatural part to the story gave me a unique spin on a story that I thought I knew before I read it."~Adrianna Garcia, She Got Books on her Mind 4/5
"I found myself quite surprised at the ending. Fans of paranormal romance novels will love this." ~ Unorthodox Mama 4/5
"This is not your typical ghost-hunts-his-girlfriend-story! It does have a twist and I love that!"~ Cecilia, Rather Barefoot Than Bookless 4/5
- ▼ August 2013 (10)