Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feed  photo goodreads_icon_zps7ecb2984.png

Sunday, 25 November 2012

Deadly to Love (Elemental Killers) Cover Reveal!

It's finally here!
 I'm so excited to show you all the cover for my new book Deadly to Love (Elemental Killers #1).
This is the first book in a four part series (maybe more) and I have the covers for the four the books completed already.

I hope you like it.



Description

There is a love that is so dangerous, so powerful, so intoxicating that it embraces your heart and smothers your mind until it leaves you defenceless.

Serena knew that but still, it didn't stop her. His name was Kai. He was the most beautiful, irresistible man she had ever encountered. Their attraction was too compelling to fight and she knew she would go to the end of the world beside him. That is love.

However behind the allure was hidden a deadly secret – a secret that threatened her fragile life... But secrets best left unsaid never remain hidden forever. When Kai reveals his true identity, she is exposed to a frightening world she had no idea existed. Controlled by powerful Elemental forces her life is placed in mortal danger.

Unbeknown to them, their lives have been entwined from the beginning and it leads her to discover an even greater secret about who she really is. As the pieces begin to unravel and death becomes a reality, Serena is forced to decide what is more important...her love or life.




Genre: YA, Romance, Paranormal

Keep checking my blog or follow me via Facebook or Twitter for updates as I will be  revealing some extra info before the 28th.



The amazing blogs and people who are taking part!


Huge thank you to you all!

19 comments:

  1. That's a great cover. I can't decide if the flame in her hand is meant to be an icon, or a letter, or is just random flames. Very clever: got me to look twice, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ben! I guess it can mean whatever you want it to. When I designed it, it was just a flame because of the ELemenatls (fire,earth,water,air) that appear in the book but I can see what you mean :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a real page-turner would love to get an ARC. Either way it is going on my To-Read shelf as soon as it appears on GoodReads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'll try and put it up on Goodreads by Wednesday.

      Delete
  3. Hey MIa,
    what an amazing cover and the concept is too good and mysterious... Serena seems to a Fire user/player or something.... this is just amazing!!!

    xoxo
    Ankita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's great to hear :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on the beautiful cover! Thanks so much for letting me take part in your cover reveal! :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://thereaderscommute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and for taking part!

      Delete
  5. Hi I’m a new follower!

    Great cover! It definitely screams paranormal, which I LOVE!
    The description is very enticing…mystery, suspense, romance…great job at hooking us ;o)

    Good Luck!

    Aris

    http://awhittier.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aris it's great to hear that I'm achieving what I set out to do :)

      Delete
  6. Fantastic Cover! Thanks for the giveaway! bsharp88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cover!
    I would like to have my name in for an ARC!
    Love the Description!! I look forward to reading your book :)

    My blog is
    http://josies-haven.blogspot.com/

    My email is
    josies.haven@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cover!! I think it's exciting that you have the covers for the 4 books completed so soon. The series sounds great! :o)

    Gabby @ http://www.whatsbeyondforks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mia :> Well, aside for participating in the cover reveal I also wanted to tell you I really like the cover- the flame's intriguing and I love the purple color behind her - it gives me the vibe on an abyss, nothingness, and I really like that.

    I would also love an ARC so I'd love it if you count me in on that! You have my email from the cover reveal but let me know if you need it again :]

    Nitzan @Drugs Called Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seems like a great book ...

    email>>> angel.m.cullen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the cover and the description makes me want to read it. I'd love to get an ARC if you're still doing that.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think so leave me a comment! :)

*I have enabled comment moderation to limit spam*

 
 
Blogger Templates